Based on a last menstrual period of march 23, 2017 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Thursday, december 28, 2017
- Conception likely took place on april 06, 2017.
- You are 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 4 days)
- The baby will be born during time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on march 23, 2017.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on june 22, 2017.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on october 05, 2017.
- Your safe range to give birth: december 07, 2017 to january 11, 2018 (full term).
214 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 66 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,790,878 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|December 07, 2017
|November 09, 2017
|November 02, 2017
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||June 22, 2017||October 05, 2017|
|By Gestation||June 24, 2017||September 25, 2017|
|By Conception||July 04, 2017||October 01, 2017|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||April 06, 2017||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||April 20, 2017||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||April 27, 2017||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||June 01, 2017||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||June 15, 2017||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||June 29, 2017||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||July 06, 2017||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||July 13, 2017||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||July 27, 2017||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||August 03, 2017||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||August 31, 2017||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||September 28, 2017||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||November 02, 2017||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||December 07, 2017||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||December 28, 2017||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||June 01, 2017||June 22, 2017|
|First Trimester Screen||June 08, 2017||June 22, 2017|
|Amniocentesis||June 29, 2017||August 10, 2017|
|Cordocentesis||July 20, 2017||-|
|Quad Screen||July 13, 2017||July 27, 2017|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start potty training around june 2019 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2022 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2023 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2023 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2026 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2030 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2031 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2033 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2035 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2039 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign:
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the rooster.
- Half Birthday: June 28, 2018 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 9th most popular birthing month.
- Birthstone: Zircon, Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli (traditional) or Blue Topaz, Turquoise, Tanzanite (modern)
- Birth Flower: Holly/Narcissus (US) or Narcissus (UK)
- Birth Tree:
- Birth Color:
- Life path number: 5
- Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous Moon (occured within 48 hours of waxing gibbous moon)
- First ever fortune cookie: Your heart is a place to draw true happiness.
- By Christmas 2018, baby will be 51 weeks and 5 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2018, baby will be 0 week and 4 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2018, baby will be 6 weeks and 6 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Woodrow Wilson (28th President of the United States, Nobel laureate) was born in 1856.
- Stan Lee (American comic book writer) was born in 1922.
- Denzel Washington (American actor) was born in 1954.
- John Legend (American musician) was born in 1978.
- Sienna Miller (British actress) was born in 1981.
On This Day In History
- 1885 - Indian National Congress a political party of India is founded in Bombay, British India.
- 1065 - Westminster Abbey is consecrated.
- 1879 - The Tay Bridge Disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1768 - King Taksin's coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1867 - United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- 1944 - Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score 8 points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 1846 - Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1974 - Senegalese marxist group Reenu-Rew founds the political movement And-Jëf at a clandestine congress.
- 1958 - "Greatest Game Ever Played" – Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York's Yankee Stadium.
- 1943 - World War II – After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: March 30, 2017||Week 13: June 22, 2017||Week 28: October 05, 2017|
|Week 2: April 06, 2017||Week 14: June 29, 2017||Week 29: October 12, 2017|
|Week 3: April 13, 2017||Week 15: July 06, 2017||Week 30: October 19, 2017|
|Week 4: April 20, 2017||Week 16: July 13, 2017||Week 31: October 26, 2017|
|Week 5: April 27, 2017||Week 17: July 20, 2017||Week 32: November 02, 2017|
|Week 6: May 04, 2017||Week 18: July 27, 2017||Week 33: November 09, 2017|
|Week 7: May 11, 2017||Week 19: August 03, 2017||Week 34: November 16, 2017|
|Week 8: May 18, 2017||Week 20: August 10, 2017||Week 35: November 23, 2017|
|Week 9: May 25, 2017||Week 21: August 17, 2017||Week 36: November 30, 2017|
|Week 10: June 01, 2017||Week 22: August 24, 2017||Week 37: December 07, 2017|
|Week 11: June 08, 2017||Week 23: August 31, 2017||Week 38: December 14, 2017|
|Week 12: June 15, 2017||Week 24: September 07, 2017||Week 39: December 21, 2017|
|Week 25: September 14, 2017||Week 40: December 28, 2017|
|Week 26: September 21, 2017||Week 41: January 04, 2018|
|Week 27: September 28, 2017||Week 42: January 11, 2018|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: march 23, 2017
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.