Based on a last menstrual period of june 20, 2016 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Monday, march 27, 2017
- Conception likely took place on july 04, 2016.
- You are 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 4 days)
- The baby will be born during spring time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on june 20, 2016.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on september 19, 2016.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on january 02, 2017.
- Your safe range to give birth: march 06, 2017 to april 10, 2017 (full term).
214 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 66 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,790,878 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|March 06, 2017
|February 06, 2017
|January 30, 2017
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||September 19, 2016||January 02, 2017|
|By Gestation||September 21, 2016||December 23, 2016|
|By Conception||October 01, 2016||December 29, 2016|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||July 04, 2016||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||July 18, 2016||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||July 25, 2016||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||August 29, 2016||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||September 12, 2016||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||September 26, 2016||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||October 03, 2016||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||October 10, 2016||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||October 24, 2016||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||October 31, 2016||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||November 28, 2016||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||December 26, 2016||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||January 30, 2017||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||March 06, 2017||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||March 27, 2017||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||August 29, 2016||September 19, 2016|
|First Trimester Screen||September 05, 2016||September 19, 2016|
|Amniocentesis||September 26, 2016||November 07, 2016|
|Cordocentesis||October 17, 2016||-|
|Quad Screen||October 10, 2016||October 24, 2016|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start potty training around september 2018 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2022 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2023 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2023 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2026 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2030 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2031 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2033 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2035 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2039 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the rooster.
- Half Birthday: September 27, 2017 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 6th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, Monday's child is fair of face.
- Birthstone: Bloodstone (traditional) or Aquamarine (modern)
- Birth Flower: Daffodil
- Birth Tree: Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 22/4
- Moon Phase: New Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: A thrilling time is in your immediate future.
- By Christmas 2017, baby will be 39 weeks old.
- By New Year's Day 2018, baby will be 40 weeks old.
- By Valentine's day 2018, baby will be 46 weeks and 2 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Sarah Vaughan (American singer) was born in 1924.
- Quentin Tarantino (American director, writer, and producer) was born in 1963.
- Mariah Carey (American R&B/pop singer) was born in 1970.
- Fergie (American pop singer (The Black Eyed Peas)) was born in 1975.
On This Day In History
- 196 - Ptolemy V ascends to the throne of Egypt.
- 1886 - Famous Apache warrior, Geronimo, surrenders to the U.S. Army, ending the main phase of the Apache Wars.
- 1846 - Mexican-American War: Siege of Fort Texas.
- 1986 - A car bomb explodes at Russell Street Police HQ in Melbourne, killing 1 police officer and injuring 21 people.
- 2004 - HMS Scylla (F71), a decommissioned Leander class frigate, is sunk as an artificial reef off Cornwall, the first of its kind in Europe.
- 1854 - Crimean War: The United Kingdom declares war on Russia.
- 1890 - A tornado strikes Louisville, Kentucky, killing 76 and injuring 200.
- 1871 - The first international rugby football match, England v. Scotland, is played in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.
- 1980 - The Norwegian oil platform Alexander L. Kielland collapses in the North Sea, killing 123 of its crew of 212.
- 1814 - War of 1812: In central Alabama, U.S. forces under General Andrew Jackson defeat the Creek at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: June 27, 2016||Week 13: September 19, 2016||Week 28: January 02, 2017|
|Week 2: July 04, 2016||Week 14: September 26, 2016||Week 29: January 09, 2017|
|Week 3: July 11, 2016||Week 15: October 03, 2016||Week 30: January 16, 2017|
|Week 4: July 18, 2016||Week 16: October 10, 2016||Week 31: January 23, 2017|
|Week 5: July 25, 2016||Week 17: October 17, 2016||Week 32: January 30, 2017|
|Week 6: August 01, 2016||Week 18: October 24, 2016||Week 33: February 06, 2017|
|Week 7: August 08, 2016||Week 19: October 31, 2016||Week 34: February 13, 2017|
|Week 8: August 15, 2016||Week 20: November 07, 2016||Week 35: February 20, 2017|
|Week 9: August 22, 2016||Week 21: November 14, 2016||Week 36: February 27, 2017|
|Week 10: August 29, 2016||Week 22: November 21, 2016||Week 37: March 06, 2017|
|Week 11: September 05, 2016||Week 23: November 28, 2016||Week 38: March 13, 2017|
|Week 12: September 12, 2016||Week 24: December 05, 2016||Week 39: March 20, 2017|
|Week 25: December 12, 2016||Week 40: March 27, 2017|
|Week 26: December 19, 2016||Week 41: April 03, 2017|
|Week 27: December 26, 2016||Week 42: April 10, 2017|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: june 20, 2016
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.