Based on a last menstrual period of august 19, 2018 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Sunday, may 26, 2019
- Conception likely took place on september 02, 2018.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during spring time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on august 19, 2018.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on november 18, 2018.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on march 03, 2019.
- Your safe range to give birth: may 05, 2019 to june 09, 2019 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|May 05, 2019
|April 07, 2019
|March 31, 2019
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||November 18, 2018||March 03, 2019|
|By Gestation||November 20, 2018||February 21, 2019|
|By Conception||November 30, 2018||February 27, 2019|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||September 02, 2018||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||September 16, 2018||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||September 23, 2018||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||October 28, 2018||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||November 11, 2018||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||November 25, 2018||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||December 02, 2018||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||December 09, 2018||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||December 23, 2018||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||December 30, 2018||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||January 27, 2019||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||February 24, 2019||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||March 31, 2019||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||May 05, 2019||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||May 26, 2019||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||October 28, 2018||November 18, 2018|
|First Trimester Screen||November 04, 2018||November 18, 2018|
|Amniocentesis||November 25, 2018||January 06, 2019|
|Cordocentesis||December 16, 2018||-|
|Quad Screen||December 09, 2018||December 23, 2018|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between february and august 2020 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around november 2020 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2024 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2025 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2025 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2028 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2032 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2033 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2035 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2037 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2041 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the pig.
- Half Birthday: November 26, 2019 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 5th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, the child born on the Sabbath Day, Is fair and wise and good and gay..
- Birthstone: Emerald
- Birth Flower: Hawthorn/Lily of the Valley (US) or Lily of the Valley (UK)
- Birth Tree: Ash Tree, the Ambition
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 7
- Moon Phase: Last Quarter Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: You will witness a special ceremony.
- By Christmas 2019, baby will be 30 weeks and 3 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2020, baby will be 31 weeks and 3 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2020, baby will be 37 weeks and 5 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- John Wayne (American actor) was born in 1907.
- Miles Davis (American jazz trumpeter, bandleader, and composer) was born in 1926.
- Lenny Kravitz (American musician) was born in 1964.
- Helena Bonham Carter (English actress) was born in 1966.
On This Day In History
- 1959 - Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Harvey Haddix retires the first 36 Milwaukee Braves batters to face him, only to lose his bid for a perfect game in the 13th inning.
- 1865 - American Civil War: Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1942 - World War II: The Battle of Bir Hakeim takes place.
- 1864 - Montana is organized as a United States territory.
- 1940 - World War II: Battle of Dunkirk – In France, Allied forces begin a massive evacuation from Dunkirk, France.
- 1977 - George Willig climbs the South Tower of New York City's World Trade Center.
- 2004 - The New York Times publishes an admission of journalistic failings, claiming that its flawed reporting and lack of skepticism towards sources during the buildup to the 2003 war in Iraq helped promote the belief that Iraq possessed large stockpiles of weap
- 1736 - Battle of Ackia: British and Chickasaw soldiers repel a French and Choctaw attack on the Chickasaw village of Ackia, near present-day Tupelo, Mississippi. The French, under Louisiana governor Jean Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville, had sought to link
- 1896 - Nicholas II becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1830 - The Indian Removal Act is passed by the U.S. Congress; it is signed into law by President Andrew Jackson two days later.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: August 26, 2018||Week 13: November 18, 2018||Week 28: March 03, 2019|
|Week 2: September 02, 2018||Week 14: November 25, 2018||Week 29: March 10, 2019|
|Week 3: September 09, 2018||Week 15: December 02, 2018||Week 30: March 17, 2019|
|Week 4: September 16, 2018||Week 16: December 09, 2018||Week 31: March 24, 2019|
|Week 5: September 23, 2018||Week 17: December 16, 2018||Week 32: March 31, 2019|
|Week 6: September 30, 2018||Week 18: December 23, 2018||Week 33: April 07, 2019|
|Week 7: October 07, 2018||Week 19: December 30, 2018||Week 34: April 14, 2019|
|Week 8: October 14, 2018||Week 20: January 06, 2019||Week 35: April 21, 2019|
|Week 9: October 21, 2018||Week 21: January 13, 2019||Week 36: April 28, 2019|
|Week 10: October 28, 2018||Week 22: January 20, 2019||Week 37: May 05, 2019|
|Week 11: November 04, 2018||Week 23: January 27, 2019||Week 38: May 12, 2019|
|Week 12: November 11, 2018||Week 24: February 03, 2019||Week 39: May 19, 2019|
|Week 25: February 10, 2019||Week 40: May 26, 2019|
|Week 26: February 17, 2019||Week 41: June 02, 2019|
|Week 27: February 24, 2019||Week 42: June 09, 2019|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: august 19, 2018
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.