Based on a last menstrual period of june 27, 2019 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Thursday, april 02, 2020
- Conception likely took place on july 11, 2019.
- You are 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 4 days)
- The baby will be born during spring time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on june 27, 2019.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on september 26, 2019.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on january 09, 2020.
- Your safe range to give birth: march 12, 2020 to april 16, 2020 (full term).
214 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 66 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,790,878 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|March 12, 2020
|February 13, 2020
|February 06, 2020
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||September 26, 2019||January 09, 2020|
|By Gestation||September 28, 2019||December 30, 2019|
|By Conception||October 08, 2019||January 05, 2020|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||July 11, 2019||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||July 25, 2019||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||August 01, 2019||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||September 05, 2019||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||September 19, 2019||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||October 03, 2019||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||October 10, 2019||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||October 17, 2019||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||October 31, 2019||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||November 07, 2019||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||December 05, 2019||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||January 02, 2020||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||February 06, 2020||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||March 12, 2020||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||April 02, 2020||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||September 05, 2019||September 26, 2019|
|First Trimester Screen||September 12, 2019||September 26, 2019|
|Amniocentesis||October 03, 2019||November 14, 2019|
|Cordocentesis||October 24, 2019||-|
|Quad Screen||October 17, 2019||October 31, 2019|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between january and july 2021 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around october 2021 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2025 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2026 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2026 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2029 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2033 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2034 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2036 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2038 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2042 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the rat.
- Half Birthday: October 02, 2020 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 11th most popular birthing month.
- Birthstone: Diamond
- Birth Flower: Daisy (US) or Sweet Pea (UK)
- Birth Tree: Rowan, the Sensitivity
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 1
- Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous Moon (occured within 48 hours of waxing gibbous moon)
- First ever fortune cookie: A thrilling time is in your immediate future.
- By Christmas 2020, baby will be 38 weeks and 1 day old.
- By New Year's Day 2021, baby will be 39 weeks and 1 day old.
- By Valentine's day 2021, baby will be 45 weeks and 3 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Hans Christian Andersen (Danish writer) was born in 1805.
- Buddy Ebsen (American actor and dancer) was born in 1908.
- Marvin Gaye (American singer) was born in 1939.
- Linda Hunt (American actress) was born in 1945.
- Emmylou Harris (American singer) was born in 1947.
- Lee DeWyze (Singer, American Idol winner in 2010) was born in 1986.
On This Day In History
- 1865 - American Civil War: The Siege of Petersburg is broken – Union troops capture the trenches around Petersburg, Virginia, forcing Confederate General Robert E. Lee to retreat.
- 1902 - Dmitry Sipyagin, Minister of Interior of the Russian Empire, is assassinated in the Marie Palace, St Petersburg.
- 1755 - Commodore William James captures the pirate fortress of Suvarnadurg on west coast of India.
- 2006 - Over 60 tornadoes break out; hardest hit is in Tennessee with 29 people killed.
- 1980 - President Jimmy Carter signs the Crude Oil Windfall Profits Tax Act in an effort to help the U.S. economy rebound.
- 1810 - Napoleon Bonaparte marries Archduchess Marie Louise of Austria.
- 1982 - Falklands War: Argentina invades the Falkland Islands.
- 1513 - Juan Ponce de Leon sets foot on Florida, becoming the first European known to do so.
- 2002 - Israeli forces surround the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem into which armed Palestinians had retreated. A siege ensues.
- 1945 - Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Brazil are established.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: July 04, 2019||Week 13: September 26, 2019||Week 28: January 09, 2020|
|Week 2: July 11, 2019||Week 14: October 03, 2019||Week 29: January 16, 2020|
|Week 3: July 18, 2019||Week 15: October 10, 2019||Week 30: January 23, 2020|
|Week 4: July 25, 2019||Week 16: October 17, 2019||Week 31: January 30, 2020|
|Week 5: August 01, 2019||Week 17: October 24, 2019||Week 32: February 06, 2020|
|Week 6: August 08, 2019||Week 18: October 31, 2019||Week 33: February 13, 2020|
|Week 7: August 15, 2019||Week 19: November 07, 2019||Week 34: February 20, 2020|
|Week 8: August 22, 2019||Week 20: November 14, 2019||Week 35: February 27, 2020|
|Week 9: August 29, 2019||Week 21: November 21, 2019||Week 36: March 05, 2020|
|Week 10: September 05, 2019||Week 22: November 28, 2019||Week 37: March 12, 2020|
|Week 11: September 12, 2019||Week 23: December 05, 2019||Week 38: March 19, 2020|
|Week 12: September 19, 2019||Week 24: December 12, 2019||Week 39: March 26, 2020|
|Week 25: December 19, 2019||Week 40: April 02, 2020|
|Week 26: December 26, 2019||Week 41: April 09, 2020|
|Week 27: January 02, 2020||Week 42: April 16, 2020|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: june 27, 2019
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.