Based on a last menstrual period of july 23, 2016 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Saturday, april 29, 2017
- Conception likely took place on august 06, 2016.
- You are 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 5 days)
- The baby will be born during spring time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on july 23, 2016.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on october 22, 2016.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on february 04, 2017.
- Your safe range to give birth: april 08, 2017 to may 13, 2017 (full term).
215 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 65 days left until your due date.
77% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||39,006,418 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|April 08, 2017
|March 11, 2017
|March 04, 2017
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||October 22, 2016||February 04, 2017|
|By Gestation||October 24, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|By Conception||November 03, 2016||January 31, 2017|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||August 06, 2016||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||August 20, 2016||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||August 27, 2016||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||October 01, 2016||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||October 15, 2016||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||October 29, 2016||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||November 05, 2016||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||November 12, 2016||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||November 26, 2016||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||December 03, 2016||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||December 31, 2016||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||January 28, 2017||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||March 04, 2017||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||April 08, 2017||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||April 29, 2017||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||October 01, 2016||October 22, 2016|
|First Trimester Screen||October 08, 2016||October 22, 2016|
|Amniocentesis||October 29, 2016||December 10, 2016|
|Cordocentesis||November 19, 2016||-|
|Quad Screen||November 12, 2016||November 26, 2016|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between january and july 2018 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around october 2018 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2022 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2023 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2023 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2026 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2030 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2031 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2033 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2035 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2039 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the rooster.
- Half Birthday: October 29, 2017 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 11th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, Saturday's child works hard for a living.
- Birthstone: Diamond
- Birth Flower: Daisy (US) or Sweet Pea (UK)
- Birth Tree: Walnut Tree, the Passion
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 7
- Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: You are kind-hearted and hospitable, cheerful and well-liked.
- By Christmas 2017, baby will be 34 weeks and 2 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2018, baby will be 35 weeks and 2 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2018, baby will be 41 weeks and 4 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Duke Ellington (American jazz pianist and bandleader) was born in 1899.
- Dale Earnhardt (American race car driver) was born in 1951.
- Jerry Seinfeld (American comedian) was born in 1954.
- Daniel Day-Lewis (British-Irish actor) was born in 1957.
- Michelle Pfeiffer (American actress) was born in 1958.
- Uma Thurman (American actress) was born in 1970.
- Andre Agassi (American tennis player) was born in 1970.
On This Day In History
- 1970 - Vietnam War: United States and South Vietnamese forces invade Cambodia to hunt Viet Cong.
- 1967 - After refusing induction into the United States Army the day before (citing religious reasons), Muhammad Ali is stripped of his boxing title.
- 2004 - Dick Cheney and George W. Bush testify before the 9/11 Commission in a closed, unrecorded hearing in the Oval Office.
- 1975 - Vietnam War: Operation Frequent Wind: The U.S. begins to evacuate U.S. citizens from Saigon prior to an expected North Vietnamese takeover. U.S. involvement in the war comes to an end.
- 1980 - Corazones Unidos Siempre Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority Inc. is founded.
- 2005 - Syria completes withdrawal from Lebanon, ending 29 years of occupation.
- 1864 - The Theta Xi fraternity is founded at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.
- 1986 - Roger Clemens then of the Boston Red Sox sets a major league baseball record with 20 strikeouts in nine innings against the Seattle Mariners.
- 1992 - 1992 Los Angeles riots: Riots in Los Angeles, California, following the acquittal of police officers charged with excessive force in the beating of Rodney King. Over the next three days 53 people are killed and hundreds of buildings are destroyed.
- 1968 - The controversial musical Hair opens on Broadway.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: July 30, 2016||Week 13: October 22, 2016||Week 28: February 04, 2017|
|Week 2: August 06, 2016||Week 14: October 29, 2016||Week 29: February 11, 2017|
|Week 3: August 13, 2016||Week 15: November 05, 2016||Week 30: February 18, 2017|
|Week 4: August 20, 2016||Week 16: November 12, 2016||Week 31: February 25, 2017|
|Week 5: August 27, 2016||Week 17: November 19, 2016||Week 32: March 04, 2017|
|Week 6: September 03, 2016||Week 18: November 26, 2016||Week 33: March 11, 2017|
|Week 7: September 10, 2016||Week 19: December 03, 2016||Week 34: March 18, 2017|
|Week 8: September 17, 2016||Week 20: December 10, 2016||Week 35: March 25, 2017|
|Week 9: September 24, 2016||Week 21: December 17, 2016||Week 36: April 01, 2017|
|Week 10: October 01, 2016||Week 22: December 24, 2016||Week 37: April 08, 2017|
|Week 11: October 08, 2016||Week 23: December 31, 2016||Week 38: April 15, 2017|
|Week 12: October 15, 2016||Week 24: January 07, 2017||Week 39: April 22, 2017|
|Week 25: January 14, 2017||Week 40: April 29, 2017|
|Week 26: January 21, 2017||Week 41: May 06, 2017|
|Week 27: January 28, 2017||Week 42: May 13, 2017|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: july 23, 2016
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.