Based on a last menstrual period of july 21, 2018 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Saturday, april 27, 2019
- Conception likely took place on august 04, 2018.
- You are 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 5 days)
- The baby will be born during spring time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on july 21, 2018.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on october 20, 2018.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on february 02, 2019.
- Your safe range to give birth: april 06, 2019 to may 11, 2019 (full term).
215 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 65 days left until your due date.
77% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||39,006,418 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|April 06, 2019
|March 09, 2019
|March 02, 2019
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||October 20, 2018||February 02, 2019|
|By Gestation||October 22, 2018||January 23, 2019|
|By Conception||November 01, 2018||January 29, 2019|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||August 04, 2018||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||August 18, 2018||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||August 25, 2018||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||September 29, 2018||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||October 13, 2018||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||October 27, 2018||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||November 03, 2018||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||November 10, 2018||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||November 24, 2018||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||December 01, 2018||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||December 29, 2018||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||January 26, 2019||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||March 02, 2019||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||April 06, 2019||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||April 27, 2019||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||September 29, 2018||October 20, 2018|
|First Trimester Screen||October 06, 2018||October 20, 2018|
|Amniocentesis||October 27, 2018||December 08, 2018|
|Cordocentesis||November 17, 2018||-|
|Quad Screen||November 10, 2018||November 24, 2018|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between january and july 2020 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around october 2020 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2024 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2025 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2025 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2028 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2032 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2033 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2035 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2037 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2041 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the pig.
- Half Birthday: October 27, 2019 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 11th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, Saturday's child works hard for a living.
- Birthstone: Diamond
- Birth Flower: Daisy (US) or Sweet Pea (UK)
- Birth Tree: Walnut Tree, the Passion
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 7
- Moon Phase: Waning Crescent Moon (occured within 48 hours of waning gibbous moon)
- First ever fortune cookie: A thrilling time is in your immediate future.
- By Christmas 2019, baby will be 34 weeks and 4 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2020, baby will be 35 weeks and 4 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2020, baby will be 41 weeks and 6 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Mary Wollstonecraft (English philosopher and early feminist, author of A Vindication of the Rights of Woman) was born in 1759.
- Ulysses S. Grant (Civil War general and 18th President of the United States) was born in 1822.
On This Day In History
- 1978 - Former United States President Nixon aide John D. Ehrlichman is released from an Arizona prison after serving 18 months for Watergate-related crimes.
- 1578 - Duel of the Mignons claims the lives of two favourites of Henry III of France and two favorites of Henry I, Duke of Guise.
- 1805 - First Barbary War: United States Marines and Berbers attack the Tripolitan city of Derna (The "shores of Tripoli" part of the Marines' hymn).
- 1977 - 28 people are killed in the Guatemala City air disaster.
- 1974 - 10,000 march in Washington, D.C., calling for the impeachment of US President Richard Nixon
- 1777 - American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Ridgefield: A British invasion force engages and defeats Continental Army regulars and militia irregulars at Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- 2005 - The superjumbo jet aircraft Airbus A380 makes its first flight from Toulouse, France.
- 1936 - The United Auto Workers (UAW) gains autonomy from the American Federation of Labor.
- 1840 - Foundation stone for new Palace of Westminster, London, is laid by wife of Sir Charles Barry.
- 1927 - Carabineros de Chile (Chilean national police force and gendarmery) are created.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: July 28, 2018||Week 13: October 20, 2018||Week 28: February 02, 2019|
|Week 2: August 04, 2018||Week 14: October 27, 2018||Week 29: February 09, 2019|
|Week 3: August 11, 2018||Week 15: November 03, 2018||Week 30: February 16, 2019|
|Week 4: August 18, 2018||Week 16: November 10, 2018||Week 31: February 23, 2019|
|Week 5: August 25, 2018||Week 17: November 17, 2018||Week 32: March 02, 2019|
|Week 6: September 01, 2018||Week 18: November 24, 2018||Week 33: March 09, 2019|
|Week 7: September 08, 2018||Week 19: December 01, 2018||Week 34: March 16, 2019|
|Week 8: September 15, 2018||Week 20: December 08, 2018||Week 35: March 23, 2019|
|Week 9: September 22, 2018||Week 21: December 15, 2018||Week 36: March 30, 2019|
|Week 10: September 29, 2018||Week 22: December 22, 2018||Week 37: April 06, 2019|
|Week 11: October 06, 2018||Week 23: December 29, 2018||Week 38: April 13, 2019|
|Week 12: October 13, 2018||Week 24: January 05, 2019||Week 39: April 20, 2019|
|Week 25: January 12, 2019||Week 40: April 27, 2019|
|Week 26: January 19, 2019||Week 41: May 04, 2019|
|Week 27: January 26, 2019||Week 42: May 11, 2019|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: july 21, 2018
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.