Based on a last menstrual period of may 13, 2018 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Sunday, february 17, 2019
- Conception likely took place on may 27, 2018.
- You are 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 4 days)
- The baby will be born during winter time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on may 13, 2018.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on august 12, 2018.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on november 25, 2018.
- Your safe range to give birth: january 27, 2019 to march 03, 2019 (full term).
214 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 66 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,790,878 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|January 27, 2019
|December 30, 2018
|December 23, 2018
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||August 12, 2018||November 25, 2018|
|By Gestation||August 14, 2018||November 15, 2018|
|By Conception||August 24, 2018||November 21, 2018|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||May 27, 2018||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||June 10, 2018||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||June 17, 2018||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||July 22, 2018||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||August 05, 2018||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||August 19, 2018||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||August 26, 2018||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||September 02, 2018||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||September 16, 2018||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||September 23, 2018||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||October 21, 2018||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||November 18, 2018||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||December 23, 2018||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||January 27, 2019||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||February 17, 2019||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||July 22, 2018||August 12, 2018|
|First Trimester Screen||July 29, 2018||August 12, 2018|
|Amniocentesis||August 19, 2018||September 30, 2018|
|Cordocentesis||September 09, 2018||-|
|Quad Screen||September 02, 2018||September 16, 2018|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start potty training around august 2020 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2024 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2025 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2025 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2028 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2032 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2033 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2035 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2037 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2041 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the pig.
- Half Birthday: August 17, 2019 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the month with the least births statistically ().
- According to Mother Goose, the child born on the Sabbath Day, Is fair and wise and good and gay..
- Birthstone: Amethyst
- Birth Flower: Primrose (US) or Violet (UK)
- Birth Tree: Cedar, the Confidence
- Birth Color: Green
- Life path number: 22/4
- Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: Let your imagination wander.
- By Christmas 2019, baby will be 44 weeks and 3 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2020, baby will be 45 weeks and 3 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2020, baby will be 51 weeks and 5 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Jim Brown (American football player) was born in 1936.
- Michael Jordan (American basketball player) was born in 1963.
- Larry the Cable Guy (American comedian and actor) was born in 1963.
- Michael Bay (American film director) was born in 1965.
- Denise Richards (American actress) was born in 1971.
- Paris Hilton (American actress and heiress) was born in 1981.
On This Day In History
- 1957 - A fire at a home for the elderly in Warrenton, Missouri, kills 72 people.
- 1968 - In Springfield, Massachusetts, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame opens.
- 1600 - The philosopher Giordano Bruno is burned alive at Campo de' Fiori in Rome for heresy.
- 2006 - A massive mudslide occurs in Southern Leyte, Philippines; the official death toll is set at 1,126.
- 1959 - Project Vanguard: Vanguard 2 – The first weather satellite is launched to measure cloud-cover distribution.
- 1974 - Robert K. Preston, a disgruntled U.S. Army private, buzzes the White House in a stolen helicopter.
- 1995 - The Cenepa War between Peru and Ecuador ends on a cease-fire brokered by the UN.
- 2008 - Kosovo declares independence.
- 1871 - The victorious Prussian Army parades though Paris, France after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1965 - Project Ranger: The Ranger 8 probe launches on its mission to photograph the Mare Tranquillitatis region of the Moon in preparation for the manned Apollo missions. Mare Tranquillitatis or the "Sea of Tranquility" would become the site chosen for the Apoll
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: May 20, 2018||Week 13: August 12, 2018||Week 28: November 25, 2018|
|Week 2: May 27, 2018||Week 14: August 19, 2018||Week 29: December 02, 2018|
|Week 3: June 03, 2018||Week 15: August 26, 2018||Week 30: December 09, 2018|
|Week 4: June 10, 2018||Week 16: September 02, 2018||Week 31: December 16, 2018|
|Week 5: June 17, 2018||Week 17: September 09, 2018||Week 32: December 23, 2018|
|Week 6: June 24, 2018||Week 18: September 16, 2018||Week 33: December 30, 2018|
|Week 7: July 01, 2018||Week 19: September 23, 2018||Week 34: January 06, 2019|
|Week 8: July 08, 2018||Week 20: September 30, 2018||Week 35: January 13, 2019|
|Week 9: July 15, 2018||Week 21: October 07, 2018||Week 36: January 20, 2019|
|Week 10: July 22, 2018||Week 22: October 14, 2018||Week 37: January 27, 2019|
|Week 11: July 29, 2018||Week 23: October 21, 2018||Week 38: February 03, 2019|
|Week 12: August 05, 2018||Week 24: October 28, 2018||Week 39: February 10, 2019|
|Week 25: November 04, 2018||Week 40: February 17, 2019|
|Week 26: November 11, 2018||Week 41: February 24, 2019|
|Week 27: November 18, 2018||Week 42: March 03, 2019|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: may 13, 2018
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.