Based on a last menstrual period of november 28, 2016 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Monday, september 04, 2017
- Conception likely took place on december 12, 2016.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during summer time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on november 28, 2016.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on february 27, 2017.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on june 12, 2017.
- Your safe range to give birth: august 14, 2017 to september 18, 2017 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|August 14, 2017
|July 17, 2017
|July 10, 2017
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||February 27, 2017||June 12, 2017|
|By Gestation||March 01, 2017||June 02, 2017|
|By Conception||March 11, 2017||June 08, 2017|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||December 12, 2016||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||December 26, 2016||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||January 02, 2017||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||February 06, 2017||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||February 20, 2017||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||March 06, 2017||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||March 13, 2017||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||March 20, 2017||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||April 03, 2017||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||April 10, 2017||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||May 08, 2017||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||June 05, 2017||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||July 10, 2017||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||August 14, 2017||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||September 04, 2017||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||February 06, 2017||February 27, 2017|
|First Trimester Screen||February 13, 2017||February 27, 2017|
|Amniocentesis||March 06, 2017||April 17, 2017|
|Cordocentesis||March 27, 2017||-|
|Quad Screen||March 20, 2017||April 03, 2017|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between june and december 2018 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around march 2019 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2022 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2023 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2023 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2026 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2030 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2031 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2033 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2035 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2039 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the rooster.
- Half Birthday: March 04, 2018 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 4th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, Monday's child is fair of face.
- Birthstone: Sapphire
- Birth Flower: Morning glory/Aster (US) or Aster/Forget-me-not (UK)
- Birth Tree: Weeping Willow, the Melancholy
- Birth Color: Aqua
- Life path number: 5
- Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: A pleasant surprise is in store for you.
- By Christmas 2017, baby will be 16 weeks old.
- By New Year's Day 2018, baby will be 17 weeks old.
- By Valentine's day 2018, baby will be 23 weeks and 2 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Richard Wright (American writer) was born in 1908.
- Paul Harvey (American radio broadcaster) was born in 1918.
- Tom Watson (American golfer) was born in 1949.
On This Day In History
- 1950 - Darlington Raceway is the site of the inaugural Southern 500, the first 500-mile NASCAR race.
- 1957 - The Ford Motor Company introduces the Edsel.
- 1985 - The discovery of Buckminsterfullerene, the first fullerene molecule of carbon.
- 1975 - The Sinai Interim Agreement relating to the Arab-Israeli conflict is signed.
- 1666 - In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- 1797 - Coup of 18 fructidor an V in France.
- 1862 - Civil War Maryland Campaign: General Robert E. Lee takes the Army of Northern Virginia, and the war, into the North.
- 1923 - Maiden flight of the first U.S. airship, the USS Shenandoah.
- 1950 - First appearance of the "Beetle Bailey" comic strip.
- 1260 - The Sienese Ghibellines, supported by the forces of King Manfred of Sicily, defeat the Florentine Guelphs at Montaperti.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: December 05, 2016||Week 13: February 27, 2017||Week 28: June 12, 2017|
|Week 2: December 12, 2016||Week 14: March 06, 2017||Week 29: June 19, 2017|
|Week 3: December 19, 2016||Week 15: March 13, 2017||Week 30: June 26, 2017|
|Week 4: December 26, 2016||Week 16: March 20, 2017||Week 31: July 03, 2017|
|Week 5: January 02, 2017||Week 17: March 27, 2017||Week 32: July 10, 2017|
|Week 6: January 09, 2017||Week 18: April 03, 2017||Week 33: July 17, 2017|
|Week 7: January 16, 2017||Week 19: April 10, 2017||Week 34: July 24, 2017|
|Week 8: January 23, 2017||Week 20: April 17, 2017||Week 35: July 31, 2017|
|Week 9: January 30, 2017||Week 21: April 24, 2017||Week 36: August 07, 2017|
|Week 10: February 06, 2017||Week 22: May 01, 2017||Week 37: August 14, 2017|
|Week 11: February 13, 2017||Week 23: May 08, 2017||Week 38: August 21, 2017|
|Week 12: February 20, 2017||Week 24: May 15, 2017||Week 39: August 28, 2017|
|Week 25: May 22, 2017||Week 40: September 04, 2017|
|Week 26: May 29, 2017||Week 41: September 11, 2017|
|Week 27: June 05, 2017||Week 42: September 18, 2017|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: november 28, 2016
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.