Based on a last menstrual period of february 17, 2019 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Sunday, november 24, 2019
- Conception likely took place on march 03, 2019.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during autumn.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on february 17, 2019.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on may 19, 2019.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on september 01, 2019.
- Your safe range to give birth: november 03, 2019 to december 08, 2019 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|November 03, 2019
|October 06, 2019
|September 29, 2019
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||May 19, 2019||September 01, 2019|
|By Gestation||May 21, 2019||August 22, 2019|
|By Conception||May 31, 2019||August 28, 2019|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||March 03, 2019||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||March 17, 2019||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||March 24, 2019||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||April 28, 2019||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||May 12, 2019||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||May 26, 2019||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||June 02, 2019||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||June 09, 2019||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||June 23, 2019||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||June 30, 2019||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||July 28, 2019||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||August 25, 2019||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||September 29, 2019||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||November 03, 2019||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||November 24, 2019||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||April 28, 2019||May 19, 2019|
|First Trimester Screen||May 05, 2019||May 19, 2019|
|Amniocentesis||May 26, 2019||July 07, 2019|
|Cordocentesis||June 16, 2019||-|
|Quad Screen||June 09, 2019||June 23, 2019|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start potty training around may 2021 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2024 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2025 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2025 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2028 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2032 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2033 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2035 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2037 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2041 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the pig.
- Half Birthday: May 24, 2020 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 10th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, the child born on the Sabbath Day, Is fair and wise and good and gay..
- Birthstone: Citrine (traditional) or Yellow Topaz, Citrine (modern)
- Birth Flower: Chrysanthemum
- Birth Tree: Ash Tree, the Ambition
- Birth Color: Cream
- Life path number: 2
- Moon Phase: Waning Crescent Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: A thrilling time is in your immediate future.
- By Christmas 2019, baby will be 4 weeks and 3 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2020, baby will be 5 weeks and 3 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2020, baby will be 11 weeks and 5 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Billy Connolly (Scottish comedian) was born in 1942.
- Katherine Heigl (American actress) was born in 1978.
On This Day In History
- 1973 - A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany due to the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasted only four months.
- 2007 - Australians elect the centre-left Australian Labor Party at a federal election; the outgoing prime minister, John Howard, becomes the first since 1929 to lose his own seat.
- 1992 - A China Southern Airlines domestic flight in the People's Republic of China, crashes, killing all 141 people on-board.
- 1906 - The Canton Bulldogs-Massillon Tigers Betting Scandal, the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1935 - The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1932 - In Washington, D.C., the FBI Scientific Crime Detection Laboratory (better known as the FBI Crime Lab) officially opens.
- 1859 - Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1963 - Vietnam War: Newly sworn-in US President Lyndon B. Johnson confirms that the United States intends to continue supporting South Vietnam both militarily and economically.
- 1940 - World War II: Slovakia becomes a signatory to the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis Powers.
- 1642 - Abel Tasman becomes the first European to discover the island Van Diemen's Land (later renamed Tasmania).
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: February 24, 2019||Week 13: May 19, 2019||Week 28: September 01, 2019|
|Week 2: March 03, 2019||Week 14: May 26, 2019||Week 29: September 08, 2019|
|Week 3: March 10, 2019||Week 15: June 02, 2019||Week 30: September 15, 2019|
|Week 4: March 17, 2019||Week 16: June 09, 2019||Week 31: September 22, 2019|
|Week 5: March 24, 2019||Week 17: June 16, 2019||Week 32: September 29, 2019|
|Week 6: March 31, 2019||Week 18: June 23, 2019||Week 33: October 06, 2019|
|Week 7: April 07, 2019||Week 19: June 30, 2019||Week 34: October 13, 2019|
|Week 8: April 14, 2019||Week 20: July 07, 2019||Week 35: October 20, 2019|
|Week 9: April 21, 2019||Week 21: July 14, 2019||Week 36: October 27, 2019|
|Week 10: April 28, 2019||Week 22: July 21, 2019||Week 37: November 03, 2019|
|Week 11: May 05, 2019||Week 23: July 28, 2019||Week 38: November 10, 2019|
|Week 12: May 12, 2019||Week 24: August 04, 2019||Week 39: November 17, 2019|
|Week 25: August 11, 2019||Week 40: November 24, 2019|
|Week 26: August 18, 2019||Week 41: December 01, 2019|
|Week 27: August 25, 2019||Week 42: December 08, 2019|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: february 17, 2019
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.