Based on a last menstrual period of october 21, 2018 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Sunday, july 28, 2019
- Conception likely took place on november 04, 2018.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during summer time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on october 21, 2018.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on january 20, 2019.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on may 05, 2019.
- Your safe range to give birth: july 07, 2019 to august 11, 2019 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|July 07, 2019
|June 09, 2019
|June 02, 2019
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||January 20, 2019||May 05, 2019|
|By Gestation||January 22, 2019||April 25, 2019|
|By Conception||February 01, 2019||May 01, 2019|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||November 04, 2018||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||November 18, 2018||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||November 25, 2018||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||December 30, 2018||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||January 13, 2019||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||January 27, 2019||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||February 03, 2019||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||February 10, 2019||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||February 24, 2019||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||March 03, 2019||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||March 31, 2019||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||April 28, 2019||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||June 02, 2019||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||July 07, 2019||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||July 28, 2019||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||December 30, 2018||January 20, 2019|
|First Trimester Screen||January 06, 2019||January 20, 2019|
|Amniocentesis||January 27, 2019||March 10, 2019|
|Cordocentesis||February 17, 2019||-|
|Quad Screen||February 10, 2019||February 24, 2019|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between april and october 2020 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around january 2021 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2024 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2025 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2025 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2028 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2032 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2033 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2035 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2037 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2041 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the pig.
- Half Birthday: January 28, 2020 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 2nd most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, the child born on the Sabbath Day, Is fair and wise and good and gay..
- Birthstone: Ruby
- Birth Flower: Delphinium/Larkspur (US) or Larkspur (UK)
- Birth Tree: Cypress, the Faithfulness
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 11/2
- Moon Phase: Waning Crescent Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: Your heart is a place to draw true happiness.
- By Christmas 2019, baby will be 21 weeks and 3 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2020, baby will be 22 weeks and 3 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2020, baby will be 28 weeks and 5 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Beatrix Potter (English author) was born in 1866.
- Marcel Duchamp (French painter) was born in 1887.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (First Lady of the United States) was born in 1929.
On This Day In History
- 1993 - Andorra joins the United Nations.
- 1364 - Troops of the Republic of Pisa and of the Republic of Florence clash in the Battle of Cascina.
- 1965 - Vietnam War: U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson announces his order to increase the number of United States troops in South Vietnam from 75,000 to 125,000.
- 1864 - American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church – Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1794 - Maximilien Robespierre is executed by guillotine in Paris during the French Revolution.
- 1973 - Summer Jam at Watkins Glen: 600,000 people attend a rock festival at the Watkins Glen International Raceway.
- 1809 - Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera – Sir Arthur Wellesley's British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1896 - The city of Miami, Florida is incorporated.
- 1957 - Heavy rain and a mudslide in Isahaya, western Kyūshū, Japan, kill 992.
- 1945 - A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: October 28, 2018||Week 13: January 20, 2019||Week 28: May 05, 2019|
|Week 2: November 04, 2018||Week 14: January 27, 2019||Week 29: May 12, 2019|
|Week 3: November 11, 2018||Week 15: February 03, 2019||Week 30: May 19, 2019|
|Week 4: November 18, 2018||Week 16: February 10, 2019||Week 31: May 26, 2019|
|Week 5: November 25, 2018||Week 17: February 17, 2019||Week 32: June 02, 2019|
|Week 6: December 02, 2018||Week 18: February 24, 2019||Week 33: June 09, 2019|
|Week 7: December 09, 2018||Week 19: March 03, 2019||Week 34: June 16, 2019|
|Week 8: December 16, 2018||Week 20: March 10, 2019||Week 35: June 23, 2019|
|Week 9: December 23, 2018||Week 21: March 17, 2019||Week 36: June 30, 2019|
|Week 10: December 30, 2018||Week 22: March 24, 2019||Week 37: July 07, 2019|
|Week 11: January 06, 2019||Week 23: March 31, 2019||Week 38: July 14, 2019|
|Week 12: January 13, 2019||Week 24: April 07, 2019||Week 39: July 21, 2019|
|Week 25: April 14, 2019||Week 40: July 28, 2019|
|Week 26: April 21, 2019||Week 41: August 04, 2019|
|Week 27: April 28, 2019||Week 42: August 11, 2019|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: october 21, 2018
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.