Based on a last menstrual period of january 18, 2017 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Wednesday, october 25, 2017
- Conception likely took place on february 01, 2017.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during autumn.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on january 18, 2017.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on april 19, 2017.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on august 02, 2017.
- Your safe range to give birth: october 04, 2017 to november 08, 2017 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|October 04, 2017
|September 06, 2017
|August 30, 2017
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||April 19, 2017||August 02, 2017|
|By Gestation||April 21, 2017||July 23, 2017|
|By Conception||May 01, 2017||July 29, 2017|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||February 01, 2017||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||February 15, 2017||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||February 22, 2017||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||March 29, 2017||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||April 12, 2017||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||April 26, 2017||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||May 03, 2017||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||May 10, 2017||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||May 24, 2017||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||May 31, 2017||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||June 28, 2017||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||July 26, 2017||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||August 30, 2017||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||October 04, 2017||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||October 25, 2017||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||March 29, 2017||April 19, 2017|
|First Trimester Screen||April 05, 2017||April 19, 2017|
|Amniocentesis||April 26, 2017||June 07, 2017|
|Cordocentesis||May 17, 2017||-|
|Quad Screen||May 10, 2017||May 24, 2017|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start potty training around april 2019 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2022 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2023 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2023 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2026 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2030 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2031 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2033 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2035 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2039 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the rooster.
- Half Birthday: April 25, 2018 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 3rd most popular birthing month.
- Birthstone: Tourmaline (traditional) or Opal, Tourmaline (modern)
- Birth Flower: Calendula
- Birth Tree: Walnut Tree, the Passion
- Birth Color: White
- Life path number: 9
- Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: Grand adventures await those who are willing to turn the corner.
- By Christmas 2017, baby will be 8 weeks and 5 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2018, baby will be 9 weeks and 5 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2018, baby will be 16 weeks old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Pablo Picasso (Spanish painter and sculptor) was born in 1881.
- Katy Perry (American singer) was born in 1984.
On This Day In History
- 1945 - The Republic of China takes over administration of Taiwan following Japan's surrender to the Allies.
- 1944 - The Romanian Army liberates Carei, the last Romanian city under Axis Powers occupation.
- 1747 - British fleet under Admiral Sir Edward Hawke defeats the French at the second battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1828 - The St Katharine Docks opened in London.
- 1760 - George III becomes King of Great Britain.
- 1962 - Uganda joins the United Nations.
- 1147 - Seljuk Turks completely annihilate German crusaders under Conrad III at the Battle of Dorylaeum.
- 1983 - Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
- 1992 - Lithuania holds a referendum on its first post-Soviet constitution.
- 1920 - After 74 days on Hunger Strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Féin Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney died.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: January 25, 2017||Week 13: April 19, 2017||Week 28: August 02, 2017|
|Week 2: February 01, 2017||Week 14: April 26, 2017||Week 29: August 09, 2017|
|Week 3: February 08, 2017||Week 15: May 03, 2017||Week 30: August 16, 2017|
|Week 4: February 15, 2017||Week 16: May 10, 2017||Week 31: August 23, 2017|
|Week 5: February 22, 2017||Week 17: May 17, 2017||Week 32: August 30, 2017|
|Week 6: March 01, 2017||Week 18: May 24, 2017||Week 33: September 06, 2017|
|Week 7: March 08, 2017||Week 19: May 31, 2017||Week 34: September 13, 2017|
|Week 8: March 15, 2017||Week 20: June 07, 2017||Week 35: September 20, 2017|
|Week 9: March 22, 2017||Week 21: June 14, 2017||Week 36: September 27, 2017|
|Week 10: March 29, 2017||Week 22: June 21, 2017||Week 37: October 04, 2017|
|Week 11: April 05, 2017||Week 23: June 28, 2017||Week 38: October 11, 2017|
|Week 12: April 12, 2017||Week 24: July 05, 2017||Week 39: October 18, 2017|
|Week 25: July 12, 2017||Week 40: October 25, 2017|
|Week 26: July 19, 2017||Week 41: November 01, 2017|
|Week 27: July 26, 2017||Week 42: November 08, 2017|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: january 18, 2017
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.