Based on a last menstrual period of august 27, 2016 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Saturday, june 03, 2017
- Conception likely took place on september 10, 2016.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during spring time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on august 27, 2016.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on november 26, 2016.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on march 11, 2017.
- Your safe range to give birth: may 13, 2017 to june 17, 2017 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|May 13, 2017
|April 15, 2017
|April 08, 2017
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||November 26, 2016||March 11, 2017|
|By Gestation||November 28, 2016||March 01, 2017|
|By Conception||December 08, 2016||March 07, 2017|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||September 10, 2016||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||September 24, 2016||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||October 01, 2016||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||November 05, 2016||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||November 19, 2016||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||December 03, 2016||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||December 10, 2016||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||December 17, 2016||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||December 31, 2016||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||January 07, 2017||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||February 04, 2017||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||March 04, 2017||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||April 08, 2017||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||May 13, 2017||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||June 03, 2017||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||November 05, 2016||November 26, 2016|
|First Trimester Screen||November 12, 2016||November 26, 2016|
|Amniocentesis||December 03, 2016||January 14, 2017|
|Cordocentesis||December 24, 2016||-|
|Quad Screen||December 17, 2016||December 31, 2016|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between march and september 2018 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around december 2018 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2022 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2023 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2023 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2026 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2030 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2031 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2033 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2035 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2039 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the rooster.
- Half Birthday: December 03, 2017 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 7th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, Saturday's child works hard for a living.
- Birthstone: Alexandrite (traditional) or Pearl, Moonstone (modern)
- Birth Flower: Rose
- Birth Tree: Ash Tree, the Ambition
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 1
- Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous Moon (occured within 48 hours of waxing gibbous moon)
- First ever fortune cookie: Your dearest wish will come true.
- By Christmas 2017, baby will be 29 weeks and 2 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2018, baby will be 30 weeks and 2 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2018, baby will be 36 weeks and 4 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Tony Curtis (American actor) was born in 1925.
- Allen Ginsberg (American poet) was born in 1926.
- Curtis Mayfield (American musician) was born in 1942.
- Rafael Nadal (Spanish tennis player) was born in 1986.
On This Day In History
- 1665 - James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England) defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1962 - An Air France Boeing 707 charter, Chateau de Sully crashes after an aborted takeoff from Paris-Orly Airport, killing 130.
- 1326 - Treaty of Novgorod delineates borders between Russia and Norway in Finnmark.
- 1989 - SkyDome is officially opened in Toronto, Ontario
- 1864 - American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1980 - The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska takes five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and $300 million in damages all told, according to National Weather Service and Ame
- 1968 - Valerie Solanas, author of SCUM Manifesto, attempts to assassinate Andy Warhol by shooting him three times.
- 1992 - Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (1988), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
- 1940 - World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1140 - French scholar Peter Abelard is found guilty of heresy.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: September 03, 2016||Week 13: November 26, 2016||Week 28: March 11, 2017|
|Week 2: September 10, 2016||Week 14: December 03, 2016||Week 29: March 18, 2017|
|Week 3: September 17, 2016||Week 15: December 10, 2016||Week 30: March 25, 2017|
|Week 4: September 24, 2016||Week 16: December 17, 2016||Week 31: April 01, 2017|
|Week 5: October 01, 2016||Week 17: December 24, 2016||Week 32: April 08, 2017|
|Week 6: October 08, 2016||Week 18: December 31, 2016||Week 33: April 15, 2017|
|Week 7: October 15, 2016||Week 19: January 07, 2017||Week 34: April 22, 2017|
|Week 8: October 22, 2016||Week 20: January 14, 2017||Week 35: April 29, 2017|
|Week 9: October 29, 2016||Week 21: January 21, 2017||Week 36: May 06, 2017|
|Week 10: November 05, 2016||Week 22: January 28, 2017||Week 37: May 13, 2017|
|Week 11: November 12, 2016||Week 23: February 04, 2017||Week 38: May 20, 2017|
|Week 12: November 19, 2016||Week 24: February 11, 2017||Week 39: May 27, 2017|
|Week 25: February 18, 2017||Week 40: June 03, 2017|
|Week 26: February 25, 2017||Week 41: June 10, 2017|
|Week 27: March 04, 2017||Week 42: June 17, 2017|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: august 27, 2016
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.