Based on a last menstrual period of november 18, 2017 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Saturday, august 25, 2018
- Conception likely took place on december 02, 2017.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during summer time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on november 18, 2017.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on february 17, 2018.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on june 02, 2018.
- Your safe range to give birth: august 04, 2018 to september 08, 2018 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|August 04, 2018
|July 07, 2018
|June 30, 2018
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||February 17, 2018||June 02, 2018|
|By Gestation||February 19, 2018||May 23, 2018|
|By Conception||March 01, 2018||May 29, 2018|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||December 02, 2017||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||December 16, 2017||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||December 23, 2017||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||January 27, 2018||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||February 10, 2018||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||February 24, 2018||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||March 03, 2018||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||March 10, 2018||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||March 24, 2018||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||March 31, 2018||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||April 28, 2018||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||May 26, 2018||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||June 30, 2018||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||August 04, 2018||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||August 25, 2018||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||January 27, 2018||February 17, 2018|
|First Trimester Screen||February 03, 2018||February 17, 2018|
|Amniocentesis||February 24, 2018||April 07, 2018|
|Cordocentesis||March 17, 2018||-|
|Quad Screen||March 10, 2018||March 24, 2018|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between may and november 2019 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around february 2020 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2023 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2024 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2024 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2027 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2031 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2032 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2034 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2036 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2040 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the dog.
- Half Birthday: February 25, 2019 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- More babies are born in than any other month (%)
- According to Mother Goose, Saturday's child works hard for a living.
- Birthstone: Sardonyx (traditional) or Peridot (modern)
- Birth Flower: Poppy/Gladiolus (US) or Poppy (UK)
- Birth Tree: Pine Tree, the Particularity
- Birth Color: Brown
- Life path number: 8
- Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous Moon (occured within 48 hours of full moon)
- First ever fortune cookie: The current year will bring you much happiness.
- By Christmas 2018, baby will be 17 weeks and 3 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2019, baby will be 18 weeks and 3 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2019, baby will be 24 weeks and 5 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Leonard Bernstein (American conductor and composer) was born in 1918.
- Sean Connery (Scottish actor) was born in 1930.
- Gene Simmons (Israeli-born musician (Kiss)) was born in 1949.
- Elvis Costello (English musician) was born in 1954.
- Tim Burton (American film director) was born in 1958.
- Billy Ray Cyrus (American singer and actor) was born in 1961.
- Rachael Ray (American chef and television personality) was born in 1968.
- Claudia Schiffer (German model) was born in 1970.
On This Day In History
- 1609 - Galileo Galilei demonstrates his first telescope to Venetian lawmakers.
- 1950 - President Harry Truman orders the US Army to seize control of the nation's railroads to avert a strike.
- 1991 - The Battle of Vukovar has begun. An 87-day siege of a Croatian city by the Yugoslav People's Army (JNA), supported by various Serbian paramilitary forces, between August-November 1991 during the Croatian War of Independence.
- 1942 - World War II: second day of the Battle of the Eastern Solomons. A Japanese naval transport convoy headed towards Guadalcanal is turned-back by an Allied air attack, losing one destroyer and one transport sunk, and one light cruiser heavily damaged.
- 1898 - 700 Greek civilians, 17 British guards and the British Consul of Crete are killed by a Turkish mob in Heraklion, Greece.
- 2003 - The Tli Cho land claims agreement is signed between the Dogrib First Nations and the Canadian federal government in Rae-Edzo (now called Behchoko).
- 1825 - Uruguay declares its independence from Brazil.
- 1989 - Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Neptune, the outermost planet in the Solar System.
- 1912 - The Kuomintang, the Chinese nationalist party, is founded.
- 1948 - The House Un-American Activities Committee holds first-ever televised congressional hearing: "Confrontation Day" between Whittaker Chambers and Alger Hiss.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: November 25, 2017||Week 13: February 17, 2018||Week 28: June 02, 2018|
|Week 2: December 02, 2017||Week 14: February 24, 2018||Week 29: June 09, 2018|
|Week 3: December 09, 2017||Week 15: March 03, 2018||Week 30: June 16, 2018|
|Week 4: December 16, 2017||Week 16: March 10, 2018||Week 31: June 23, 2018|
|Week 5: December 23, 2017||Week 17: March 17, 2018||Week 32: June 30, 2018|
|Week 6: December 30, 2017||Week 18: March 24, 2018||Week 33: July 07, 2018|
|Week 7: January 06, 2018||Week 19: March 31, 2018||Week 34: July 14, 2018|
|Week 8: January 13, 2018||Week 20: April 07, 2018||Week 35: July 21, 2018|
|Week 9: January 20, 2018||Week 21: April 14, 2018||Week 36: July 28, 2018|
|Week 10: January 27, 2018||Week 22: April 21, 2018||Week 37: August 04, 2018|
|Week 11: February 03, 2018||Week 23: April 28, 2018||Week 38: August 11, 2018|
|Week 12: February 10, 2018||Week 24: May 05, 2018||Week 39: August 18, 2018|
|Week 25: May 12, 2018||Week 40: August 25, 2018|
|Week 26: May 19, 2018||Week 41: September 01, 2018|
|Week 27: May 26, 2018||Week 42: September 08, 2018|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: november 18, 2017
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.