Based on a last menstrual period of july 26, 2020 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Sunday, may 02, 2021
- Conception likely took place on august 09, 2020.
- You are 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 5 days)
- The baby will be born during spring time.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on july 26, 2020.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on october 25, 2020.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on february 07, 2021.
- Your safe range to give birth: april 11, 2021 to may 16, 2021 (full term).
215 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 65 days left until your due date.
77% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||39,006,418 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|April 11, 2021
|March 14, 2021
|March 07, 2021
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||October 25, 2020||February 07, 2021|
|By Gestation||October 27, 2020||January 28, 2021|
|By Conception||November 06, 2020||February 03, 2021|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||August 09, 2020||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||August 23, 2020||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||August 30, 2020||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||October 04, 2020||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||October 18, 2020||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||November 01, 2020||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||November 08, 2020||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||November 15, 2020||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||November 29, 2020||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||December 06, 2020||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||January 03, 2021||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||January 31, 2021||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||March 07, 2021||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||April 11, 2021||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||May 02, 2021||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||October 04, 2020||October 25, 2020|
|First Trimester Screen||October 11, 2020||October 25, 2020|
|Amniocentesis||November 01, 2020||December 13, 2020|
|Cordocentesis||November 22, 2020||-|
|Quad Screen||November 15, 2020||November 29, 2020|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start walking between february and august 2022 (9 to 15 months).
- Start potty training around november 2022 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2026 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2027 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2027 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2030 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2034 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2035 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2037 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2039 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2043 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the ox.
- Half Birthday: November 02, 2021 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 5th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, the child born on the Sabbath Day, Is fair and wise and good and gay..
- Birthstone: Emerald
- Birth Flower: Hawthorn/Lily of the Valley (US) or Lily of the Valley (UK)
- Birth Tree: Poplar, the Uncertainty
- Birth Color: Blue
- Life path number: 3
- Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous Moon (occured within 48 hours of last quarter moon)
- First ever fortune cookie: Let your imagination wander.
- By Christmas 2021, baby will be 33 weeks and 6 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2022, baby will be 34 weeks and 6 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2022, baby will be 41 weeks and 1 day old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Catherine the Great (Empress of Russia) was born in 1729.
- Kyle Busch (American racing driver) was born in 1985.
On This Day In History
- 1568 - Mary, Queen of Scots, escapes from Loch Leven Castle.
- 1952 - The world's first ever jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet 1 makes its maiden flight, from London to Johannesburg.
- 1946 - The "Battle of Alcatraz" takes place, killing two guards and three inmates.
- 1876 - The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- 1885 - Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1808 - Outbreak of the Peninsular War: The people of Madrid rise up in rebellion against French occupation. Francisco de Goya later memorializes this event in his painting The Second of May 1808.
- 1955 - Tennessee Williams wins the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- 1945 - World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead inmates, most starved to death.
- 1994 - In a bus disaster in Poland, 32 people die.
- 2000 - President Bill Clinton announces that accurate GPS access would no longer be restricted to the United States military.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: August 02, 2020||Week 13: October 25, 2020||Week 28: February 07, 2021|
|Week 2: August 09, 2020||Week 14: November 01, 2020||Week 29: February 14, 2021|
|Week 3: August 16, 2020||Week 15: November 08, 2020||Week 30: February 21, 2021|
|Week 4: August 23, 2020||Week 16: November 15, 2020||Week 31: February 28, 2021|
|Week 5: August 30, 2020||Week 17: November 22, 2020||Week 32: March 07, 2021|
|Week 6: September 06, 2020||Week 18: November 29, 2020||Week 33: March 14, 2021|
|Week 7: September 13, 2020||Week 19: December 06, 2020||Week 34: March 21, 2021|
|Week 8: September 20, 2020||Week 20: December 13, 2020||Week 35: March 28, 2021|
|Week 9: September 27, 2020||Week 21: December 20, 2020||Week 36: April 04, 2021|
|Week 10: October 04, 2020||Week 22: December 27, 2020||Week 37: April 11, 2021|
|Week 11: October 11, 2020||Week 23: January 03, 2021||Week 38: April 18, 2021|
|Week 12: October 18, 2020||Week 24: January 10, 2021||Week 39: April 25, 2021|
|Week 25: January 17, 2021||Week 40: May 02, 2021|
|Week 26: January 24, 2021||Week 41: May 09, 2021|
|Week 27: January 31, 2021||Week 42: May 16, 2021|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: july 26, 2020
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.