Based on a last menstrual period of february 16, 2021 and a 28 day menstrual cycle:
Tuesday, november 23, 2021
- Conception likely took place on march 02, 2021.
- You are 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. (Fetal age: 28 weeks and 2 days)
- The baby will be born during autumn.
- You are in the third trimester.
- The first trimester began on february 16, 2021.
- The second trimester (weeks 13-27) began on may 18, 2021.
- The third trimester (weeks 28-40) began on august 31, 2021.
- Your safe range to give birth: november 02, 2021 to december 07, 2021 (full term).
212 days have passed since the start of your pregnancy. There are 68 days left until your due date.
76% of your pregnancy is completed.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
What else is in this report?
|Crown to Heel Length||Weight||Heart Rate||Total Heartbeats|
|110-180 bpm||38,359,800 beats|
Multiples - Due Dates by Average Gestation
|November 02, 2021
|October 05, 2021
|September 28, 2021
|Type||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|By Development||May 18, 2021||August 31, 2021|
|By Gestation||May 20, 2021||August 21, 2021|
|By Conception||May 30, 2021||August 27, 2021|
Significant Milestones in Embryo/Fetal Development
|Your baby is conceived||March 02, 2021||Week 2|
|Positive pregnancy test||March 16, 2021||Week 4|
|Organs begin to form, heart starts beating||March 23, 2021||Week 5|
|Major organs have formed, heart can be heard||April 27, 2021||Week 10|
|Second trimester, risk of miscarriage decreases||May 11, 2021||Week 12|
|Now is a good time to announce your pregnancy||May 25, 2021||Week 14|
|Your baby can now see light||June 01, 2021||Week 15|
|Your baby's gender is visible on ultrasound||June 08, 2021||Week 16|
|You can feel your baby move around||June 22, 2021||Week 18|
|Your baby can now hear sounds||June 29, 2021||Week 19|
|Premature babies have a chance to survive||July 27, 2021||Week 23|
|Third trimester, your baby can breathe||August 24, 2021||Week 27|
|Fingernails and toenails have formed||September 28, 2021||Week 32|
|Your baby is now considered full term||November 02, 2021||Week 37|
|Your baby is due any time now!||November 23, 2021||Week 40|
Weekly Development Progress
Baby is very close to his or her delivery length now and shouldn't get too much longer before the birth, which is great news for your cramped uterus. On the other hand, your baby still has quite a bit of weight to put on, so don't think your ever increasing waistline stops here! Baby now weighs around about 3 lbs and is preparing for the next big growth spurt.
Baby is still getting all of the essential nutrients for growth from you via the placenta, and with this growth spurt on the horizon he or she will be going to town on your supplies. All these nutrients are going to help Baby put on even more layers of fat and as this happens the skin continues to smooth out giving that totally delicious "soft baby skin" feel!
As you'll know, growing a baby is hard work, and it's even harder being the one doing the growing! You may notice your baby having longer or more structured nap times now as he or she summons the energy to do all this growing. You may also notice that when Baby's awake they certainly make your aware of it! Now's a good time to start tracking your baby's movements.
Your baby is practically perfect at this point. He or she has hair covering the head and eyebrows, finger and toenails, and limbs and organs all in the right places. Of course, the brain is developing all the time, and your baby's senses are heightening constantly, but the only further development that is important before birth is of the lungs.
Weekly Development Videos
Prenatal Testing Dates
|Blood/Urine Test||First Prenatal Exam||-|
|Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)||April 27, 2021||May 18, 2021|
|First Trimester Screen||May 04, 2021||May 18, 2021|
|Amniocentesis||May 25, 2021||July 06, 2021|
|Cordocentesis||June 15, 2021||-|
|Quad Screen||June 08, 2021||June 22, 2021|
Imagine, your baby will:
- Start potty training around may 2023 (18 months).
- Start kindergarten in 2026 (5 to 6 years).
- Loose a first baby tooth in 2027 (6 to 7 years).
- Speak fluently in 2027 (6 years).
- Start middle school in 2030 (9 to 10 years).
- Become a teenager in 2034 (13 years).
- Start high school in 2035 (14 to 15 years).
- Be old enough to drive in 2037 (16 years).
- Reach adulthood, voting rights and finish high school in 2039 (18 years).
- Graduate from college around 2043 (22 to 23 years).
Fun Due Date Facts
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese year of the ox.
- Half Birthday: May 23, 2022 (6 months old)
- This time next year your baby will be 42 weeks old!
- Your baby will be born in the 10th most popular birthing month.
- According to Mother Goose, Tuesday's child is full of grace.
- Birthstone: Citrine (traditional) or Yellow Topaz, Citrine (modern)
- Birth Flower: Chrysanthemum
- Birth Tree: Ash Tree, the Ambition
- Birth Color: Cream
- Life path number: 3
- Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous Moon
- First ever fortune cookie: Excitement and intrigue follow you closely wherever you go!
- By Christmas 2021, baby will be 4 weeks and 4 days old.
- By New Year's Day 2022, baby will be 5 weeks and 4 days old.
- By Valentine's day 2022, baby will be 11 weeks and 6 days old.
Famous People Born on this Day
- Franklin Pierce (14th President of the United States) was born in 1804.
- Billy The Kid (American outlaw) was born in 1859.
- Kelly Brook (English actress/model) was born in 1979.
- Miley Cyrus (American actress and singer) was born in 1992.
On This Day In History
- 1227 - Polish Prince Leszek I the White is assassinated at an assembly of Piast dukes at Gąsawa.
- 1499 - Pretender to the throne Perkin Warbeck is hanged for reportedly attempting to escape from the Tower of London. He had invaded England in 1497, claiming to be the lost son of King Edward IV of England.
- 2009 - The Maguindanao massacre occurs in Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Mindanao, Philippines
- 1934 - An Anglo-Ethiopian boundary commission in the Ogaden discovers an Italian garrison at Walwal, well within Ethiopian territory. This leads to the Abyssinia Crisis.
- 1976 - Apneist Jacques Mayol is the first man to reach a depth of 100 m undersea without breathing equipment.
- 1936 - The first edition of Life is published.
- 1890 - King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to become his heir.
- 1867 - The Manchester Martyrs are hanged in Manchester, England for killing a police officer while freeing two Irish nationalists from custody.
- 1963 - The BBC broadcasts the first ever episode of Doctor Who (starring William Hartnell) which is the world's longest running science fiction drama.
- 1644 - John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
|First1st Trimester||Second2nd Trimester||Third3rd Trimester|
|Week 1: February 23, 2021||Week 13: May 18, 2021||Week 28: August 31, 2021|
|Week 2: March 02, 2021||Week 14: May 25, 2021||Week 29: September 07, 2021|
|Week 3: March 09, 2021||Week 15: June 01, 2021||Week 30: September 14, 2021|
|Week 4: March 16, 2021||Week 16: June 08, 2021||Week 31: September 21, 2021|
|Week 5: March 23, 2021||Week 17: June 15, 2021||Week 32: September 28, 2021|
|Week 6: March 30, 2021||Week 18: June 22, 2021||Week 33: October 05, 2021|
|Week 7: April 06, 2021||Week 19: June 29, 2021||Week 34: October 12, 2021|
|Week 8: April 13, 2021||Week 20: July 06, 2021||Week 35: October 19, 2021|
|Week 9: April 20, 2021||Week 21: July 13, 2021||Week 36: October 26, 2021|
|Week 10: April 27, 2021||Week 22: July 20, 2021||Week 37: November 02, 2021|
|Week 11: May 04, 2021||Week 23: July 27, 2021||Week 38: November 09, 2021|
|Week 12: May 11, 2021||Week 24: August 03, 2021||Week 39: November 16, 2021|
|Week 25: August 10, 2021||Week 40: November 23, 2021|
|Week 26: August 17, 2021||Week 41: November 30, 2021|
|Week 27: August 24, 2021||Week 42: December 07, 2021|
Share This Report
Calculated Based on
The above information was calculated based on the following submitted information:
- Start of your latest menstruation: february 16, 2021
- Average length of your cycle: 28
- Luteal phase length: 14
This was a sample report, please go submit your personal information.
It's important to know that only 5% of all pregnancies occur on the predicted due date.